This warm, light, and low-carb chocolate pudding breakfast is prepared on the stove and is ideally made in a non-stick skillet. The best part? It feels indulgent without being unhealthy.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop / ⅓ cup chocolate whey powder
- ⅛ tsp salt (measure – you don’t want too much!)
- Xylitol or equivalent sweetener to taste
In a bowl, stir the yogurt and syrup together.
In 3 or 4 batches sieve the cocoa powder and whey powder into the bowl with the yogurt and stir between each addition until completely smooth.
Add the salt and xylitol or sweetener to taste and stir well.
Units per serving:
- Protein 1.5
- Carbohydrate .5
- Condiments 1
- 2.5 g of effective Carb
- 1.5 g of Fiber
- 9.75 g Protein
- 122 Calories
- 7.5 g Fat
Recipe and image from marmalade and miles