It includes cauliflower, hard-boiled eggs, colorful peppers, and some crunchy bacon bits.
1 head cauliflower
4 hard-boiled eggs (2 whole and 2 with yolks removed) diced
2 tablespoons bacon bits
½ raw zucchini, diced finely
½ stalk celery, diced finely
1 red or orange pepper, diced finely
½ cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (or 1 teaspoon dried chives)
½ cup fat free mayo
¼ cup plain Greek-style yogurt
3-4 tablespoons grainy mustard
Juice of half a lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
finely chopped dill pickles (optional)
1. Chop the cauliflower into small cubes and place in a large glass bowl.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
3. When cooked, sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add mayo, mustard and lemon juice, and mix well
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Servings: Serves 6
Nutritional Info: Calories: 136, Fat: 5 grams, Net Carbs: 7.5 grams, Protein: 11.5 grams,
Greenlite Units: 1.5 P, 1 C
Image via Set Sip Serve
Recipe adapted from Mind Over Batter