These roasted chickpeas with Parmesan are perfect for light snacking, especially during the holidays. They are also quick and easy to make!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together chickpeas, olive oil, salt, oregano, garlic powder and crushed red pepper. Spread evenly onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Rotate and stir; continue to bake until evenly roasted and crispy.
- Once out of the oven, toss the chickpeas in Parmesan cheese and serve.
Units per serving:
- Protein: 0.5
Nutrition facts per serving:
- 87 Calories (9 calories from fat)*
- 1g Fat
- 4.5g Protein
- 17g Net Carbs*
* Carbohydrate and calorie content is overestimated, as some of the carbohydrates in legumes are poorly digested by the body.