1 Flares 1 Flares ×
Stay cool this summer with this chilly low carb popsicle recipe!
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1 cup Cherries
- 1/3 cup Lime juice
- Truvia (2 tbs + 1 tsp or 8 packets)
- 1 1/3 cups Water
- Remove stems and stones from all cherries and roughly chop.
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add sticks and place into freezer for 2-3 hours or until frozen solid.
- Just before serving, briefly run molds under hot water to release the popsicles.