4 Flares 4 Flares ×
Serve as an antipasti platter at a party or enjoy as a light meal!
Ingredients (6 servings – approximately 3 quarters of a cup per serving)
- 1 medium cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 3/4 pound bocconcini (bite-size fresh mozzarella balls)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- With a large melon baller, scoop melon flesh into a large bowl (or cut into bite-size pieces).
- Add bocconcini, oil, and red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Arrange prosciutto along edges of a large serving platter.
- Stir basil into melon mixture, transfer to center of platter, and serve.