0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Age: 46 years old
Start Weight: 293 lbs
End Weight: 236.1 lbs*
Weight Lost: 56.9 lbs*
Biggest Life Change: Improved healthier lifestyle
Most Mindful Tip: Have a plan and sticking with it.
Frank has been doing an incredible job on the Hello GreenLite program. His road to weight loss has not been easy, but he has learned quite a bit along the way.
Here are the 7 pillars to his success:
1. Have 100% support from your family.
2. Work on your routine – take your lunches and snacks to work or school.
3. Remove yourself from temptation – don’t depend on your will power to help you through something that is really tempting.
4. Have a plan for the unknown – look at restaurant menus in advance and decide what to have before you get there.
5. Identify what’s REALLY special (Mom’s homemade ravioli at Christmas time vs stale donuts from the breakroom).
6. Get rid of your “fat clothes” so there is no turning back!
7. Stay active – find an activity that you enjoy and do it as often as you can.
*Bonus Secret – Never miss a meeting with your educator, even if you don’t think you did very well that week. The accountability and support is critical when you are struggling.
*Actual Results May Vary